来源窝窝头:
翻译由[魔兽世界中文维基]提供
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Talanji brought the mongrel Horde wit‘ her。 Dis be treason, Highness。
Talanji带着那些部落杂种来了。这是背叛,陛下。
Enough。 I would speak with this hero who brought my daughter back to me。
够了。我要和把我女儿带回来的英雄说话。
Pathetic skycallers! You‘ve failed your Emperor!
可悲的唤天者!你辜负了你的帝王!
A ship enters the dungeon。 Pike expresses grave concern as to why a ship bearing villagers would enter his order‘s sanctum。
一艘船进入了地下城。Pike对此严重关注,为何一艘满载村民的船会进入他组织的圣地。
Pour all of your power into the spires! I need more!
将你们的力量灌注到尖塔中!我需要更多!
Well, this will require a。。。 creative solution。
嗯,这需要……创造性的解决方案。
Look up at the bridge!
抬头看着桥!
Raise the spires as quickly as you can。
将尖塔升起来,越快越好。
Presumptuous savage。
专横的野蛮人。
I be returnin‘ soon。 Have da key ready。 I don’t want ta wait。
我很快会回来。让钥匙准备好。我不想等待。
And if you threaten me again, General Jakra‘zet, you will have more than a key to worry about。
如果你敢再次威胁我,Jakra‘zet将军,你要担心的就不止是一个钥匙了。
It better be。 If I can‘t summon My’thix because ya fools lose dat key, ya gonna have more dan da Zandalari ta worry ‘bout。
最好这样。如果因为你们这些蠢货弄丢了钥匙导致我不能召唤My‘thix,你们要担心的就不止是赞达拉了。
I don‘t be needin’ nothin‘ from ya ’cept ya be keepin‘ dat key of yours protected。
你什么都不用干,保护好钥匙就行。
Welcome, General Jakra‘zet。 Do you require any refreshment after your long journey? My slaves are-
欢迎,Jakra’zet将军。在你的长途旅行后需要点提神的东西吗?我的奴隶——
Korthek! Where be ya armies? It almost be time。
Korthek!你的部队在哪里?快到时间了。
[PH]I must inform Vorrik of my concerns, but first I need to safeguard my key。 I have a feeling something bad will happen very soon。。。
我必须将我的担忧告诉Vorrik,但首先我需要保护好我的钥匙。我有预感一些不好的事情很快就要发生了。
[PH]Together with Vorrik and Korthek, we sealed the tomb, with the hopes that no one will ever wake the giant buried within。 We will not be doomed to repeat the mistakes our neighbors made so long ago。
我们和Vorrik和Korthek一起封印了墓穴,希望永远没有人唤醒埋葬在里面的巨兽。我们注定不会重蹈我们近邻多年前所犯下的错误。
That ain‘t gonna hit the monster, aim harder!
那不会击中怪物,瞄得更准点!
Da rest of dem be all yours。 Hurry and send me their souls, you still be payin‘ me a debt!
他们剩下的都属于你了。快点将他们的灵魂送到我这里,你还欠着我呢!
Haha! I not gonna let ya die when ya still owe me。
哈哈!在你还欠我的时候我不会让你死的。
We got a BIG problem right here!
我们在这有个大麻烦!
YEAH! CURVEBALL!
耶!弧线球!
Curveball! Curveball!
弧线球!弧线球!
This thing ain‘t a problem, we just gotta use the ol’ curveball!
这不是个问题,我们只是要用弧线球!
Ha。。 ha。。。 manuals are for schmucks, Newt, we‘re doing this live!
哈……哈……说明书是给笨蛋用的,Newt,这是我们做的活!
Got it, princess。 You should be thankful to get a front row seat to the latest and greatest of goblin technology!
明白了,公主。你应该为能第一个体验到最新最伟大的地精科技而感激。
Huh, never blew up an old god before。 Shoulda brought more explosives!
哈,从来没炸掉过一个古神。应该带更多炸药来的!
Princess, I ain‘t no expert but I think you guys got a blood troll problem。
公主,我并不是专家,但我认为你们在血巨魔上有问题。
We WORK with undead all the time, you idiot!
我们一直和亡者共事,你们这些白痴!
Wakey wakey, time to DIE!
醒醒,死亡时刻到了!
Bet we could blow up a whole lotta gnomes with this baby!
我敢打赌,这宝贝能炸掉一大群侏儒!
Well excuse me, princess!
请原谅我,公主!
。。。 I don‘t know why I believed working with goblins would result in anything other than this。
……我不知道我为何相信和地精一起工作会产生其他的结果。
You‘re gonna be sleeping with the swamp fishies tonight!
你今晚要和沼泽的鱼儿一起睡了!
We‘re gonna blow your old god up, goblin style!
我们要炸掉你的古神了,用地精的方法!
Yeah that‘s right buddy, take a walk!
那就对了,伙计,来散个步吧!
Rokhan‘s been around for a long time, princess。 He ain’t gonna die to some blood trolls!
洛坎在那已经很久了,公主。他不能死在血巨魔手上!
We gonna load this thing up, row ourselves in that river and blow us up some trolls。 Who‘s ready for a good time, eh?
我们要把这东西装上,在那条河里放好,然后炸掉一些巨魔。谁准备好来段美好时光,嗯?
Intercept the Alliance in the courtyard! Make haste to Nathanos!
拦截进入庭院的联盟!快去找纳萨诺斯!
Saurfang, now is your time。 You may claim the warrior‘s death you so sorely desire。
萨鲁法尔,是时候了。你所渴望的战士的死亡就要来临了。
And then there are the schemes of Jakra‘zet in the deserts of Vol’dun。 I have no doubt he is as big a threat to the Horde as he is to my people。
然后这些是Jakra‘zet在沃顿沙漠中的计划。毫无疑问他对部落的威胁和对我的人民一样大。
My father believes he is indulging me。 He believes the word of his stoic advisors like Zul instead of listening to me。
我的父亲认为他在纵容我。他相信祖尔那些顾问的话而不是聆听我的。
Tze‘na! Hello little girl, did ya miss me?
Tze‘na!你好啊小姑娘,想我了吗?
For Zandalar!
为了赞达拉!
Gonk, loa of da hunt, lead your followers to the Temple of the Prophet and slay any you find。 Flush our enemies into da open。
刚克,狩猎之神,带领你的追随者进入先知神殿,杀死你能找到的人。把我们的敌人赶到开阔地。
Take out those blood trolls, we can‘t let them sink our barge!
赶走那些血巨魔,我们不能让他们弄沉我们的船!
Look。。。 blood trolls。 They must be gettin‘ ready to attack my city。
看……血巨魔。他们肯定在准备攻击我的城市。
*SYVLANAS BLOWS HER HORN*
*希尔瓦娜斯吹响了她的号角*
Prepare the Blight! Let it rain down upon their armies!
准备瘟疫!将它降临在他们军队中!
Hear it? It be Bwonsamdi‘s call! Eternity be near!
听到了吗?这是邦桑迪的呼唤!永恒即将降临!
Da voice。。。 he be callin‘ to us。。 we must obey!
那个声音……它在呼唤我们……我们必须服从!
What be happening? I was sick in me bed。。。 and now。。。 where be I?
发生了什么?我生病了,在床上躺着……现在……我在哪?
There has to be another way, Warchief-
这有别的方法的,大酋长——
I‘d bet my boots we’ll find more Ashvane weapons at the docks。 We need to learn who‘s buying them。
我用我靴子打赌,我们会在码头找到更多灰叶武器。我们需要知道谁买了这些东西。
I‘ve never seen it this busy before。 Something big is going down。
我从来没看到过这么繁忙的景象。有些大事要发生了。
Privateers, mercenaries。 Even pirates are welcome。 Naturally, it‘s a, uh。。。 ful town。
劫掠者,商人。甚至是海盗都是受欢迎的。自然的,这是,嗯……一个多彩的城镇。
Freehold is a “free people‘s port。” Unlike Boralus, it has no rules or regulations about what vessels are allowed to dock。
自由镇是“自由人的港口”。和伯拉勒斯不同,没有任何规则规定什么船只能在这里停靠。
Aaaah! Try distracting him with a toy!
啊!试着用玩具分散他的注意力!
Let‘s keep flying and hope we don’ find out。
保持飞行,希望我们不会被发现。
Lieutenant, beneath us! What are those things?
中尉,在我们下面!那些是什么东西?
We‘ll need to travel through the swamp。 As long as we stay in the air and out of sight, we shouldn’t have too much trouble。
我们需要穿过沼泽。只要我们待在空中不被看到,应该就不会有太大麻烦。
Kaja, beneath us! What are those things?
Kaja,在我们下面!那是什么东西?
What?! Non-Zandalari staying in those sacred halls? But the law-
什么?!不属于赞达拉的人在这些神圣大厅里?但是律法……
Let it be known。。。 Dis day, I name you Speaker of the Horde。
让这为人所知吧……今天,我任命你是部落的发言人。
Da law be what I say it be。 I be King, and dis be my Kingdom。
我说的话就是法律。我是国王,这是我的王国。
In thanks for your service, da Horde are welcome in Zuldazar。 I grant ya use of da royal chambers of Dazar‘alor。
作为感谢你的协助的回报,祖达萨将欢迎部落的进入。我授予你们使用达萨拉洛王家密室的权利。
Welcome, my new friends, to Zuldazar, Jewel of the Zandalari Empire。
欢迎,我的新朋友,欢迎来到祖达萨,赞达拉帝国的明珠。
She wishes to prove herself, and could use some help。 My council advises caution, but my daughter seeks action。 Dis amuses me, and I would see what she has planned。
她希望证明自己,并需要一些帮助。我的议会建议谨慎行事,但我的女儿希望直接行动。这让我感到好笑,而我会看看她是怎么计划的。
My daughter tells me you be da ones who rescued her and Zul from da dungeons of Stormwind。
我的女儿告诉我你是将她和祖尔从暴风城的地牢里救出来的人。
Come, champion of da Horde, walk with me。
来吧,部落的勇士,和我一起走。
Blood trolls be chaotic savages。 They not been a threat for ages。
血巨魔是混乱的野蛮人。他们不是威胁已经很多年了。
We need allies if we are going to defeat the blood trolls。 I did what I had to do。
如果我们要和血巨魔战斗,我们就需要盟友。我做我必须做的事情。
[PH]The city has fallen。 Nothing was left in the wake of the epic battle between sethraliss and my‘thix。 Sethraliss gave her life to keep us safe, and we will not let that sacrifice be in vain。
城市陷落了。在sethraliss和my‘thix的战斗中没有任何东西留下。Sethraliss牺牲了她的生命保护了我们的安全,我们不能让她白白牺牲。
[PH]There is talk within the temple。 Korthek is eager to attack the trolls。 They are a formidable race that will not fall easily。 We‘ve lived in peace for so long, why would he now desire to pick a fight he cannot win?
在神殿里有一场谈话。Korthek急切想要攻击巨魔。他们是一个强大的种族,不会轻易倒下。我们在和平中生活了很长时间,为什么他现在想要进行一场他不可能获胜的战争?
Vorrik, if you are receiving this message, then I fear I was too late。 Korthek has betrayed our people, and plans to break the barrier we placed on the tomb long ago。 I can only hope I‘ve hidden my key well enough so that you are the only one to find it。
Vorrik,如果你收到这条消息,恐怕我已经太迟了。Korthek背叛了我们的人民,计划破坏我们多年前设立在坟墓上的屏障。我只希望我藏好了我的钥匙,而你是唯一能找到的人。
Let‘s hope Rokhan and da others make it back safely to Zul’jan。。。 otherwise this be a real short trip。
希望洛坎和其他人能安全返回祖赞……不然这就真的是一场短暂的旅行了。
Bruddahs and sistahs of Zandalar, da time has come to cut da head off dese traitors and heretics who have sworn themselves to Zul。
赞达拉的兄弟姐妹们,是时候将那些宣誓效忠祖尔的叛徒和异见者的脑袋砍下来了。
Pa‘ku, loa of da winds, take to da skies and seek out da heretics。 Divine their goals and meet us at the temple。
帕库,风之洛阿,到空中去寻找异见者吧。占卜他们的目标,然后在神殿里汇合。
Rezan, let‘s go hunting。
雷赞,开始狩猎吧。
And what would that be, High Overlord? We are out of time!
而那会怎么样呢,高阶督军?我们没时间了!
Time is short so I will be brief。 I plan to lead an expedition into the swamps of Nazmir to deal with the threat to our northern border。
时间不多,我就简单说了。我计划带领一支探险队进入纳兹米尔的沼泽,处理我们北方边境的威胁。
However, if you want our navy, you need the support of my father here in Zuldazar。 His advisors plot against you。
然而,如果你想要我们的海军,你需要在祖达萨支持我的父亲。他的顾问们对你表示反对。
Once you have proof that the Ashvane Company has been selling weapons to these scumbags, come find me up the hill at the main gate。
一旦你找到灰叶公司向这些家伙售卖武器的证据,来山上的主门那里找我。
We cannot be in all places at once。 I leave it to you to choose your priority。 Review your maps and decide which plan you will chose first。
我们不能同时在所有的地方。我把选择权交给你。看看我们的地图,决定你先去哪个地方。
I was able to arrange for your companions to be flown here without Zul interfering。 You need only signal them。
我可以安排你的同伴在没有祖尔的干扰下飞往这里。你只需要向他们发信号。
Strip this camp apart。 I want everything Goji and his ilk were working on brought to me。
把这个营地翻个底朝天。我要Goji和他的同伙所做的一切,将它们带给我。
Let‘s mount up and make our way to Vol’dun。
骑上坐骑,出发前往沃顿。
Raas! Ready your skycallers!
Raas!让你的唤天者做好准备!
I‘ll need their power to protect the key。
我需要他们的力量来保护钥匙。
Undead! They must be marchin‘ towards Zuldazar。 We need to destroy them!
亡灵!他们肯定朝着祖达萨去了。我们需要摧毁他们!
I‘m glad you recognize that, Patch。 You’re a step ahead of me father。
我很高兴你认得这个,Patch。你比我父亲快了一步。
The blood trolls be relentless and unending thanks to the power of an old god。
由于古神的力量,血巨魔变得冷酷无情。
We be in the clear now。 We need to be movin‘ fast once we land at Zul’jan ruins。
我们在开阔地了现在。我们需要在登陆祖赞废墟后加快步伐。
I‘ll keep an eye on this one and make sure he doesn’t go anywhere。
我会关注那个家伙,确保他哪也不会去。
Of course the key is protected。 I am not one of your incompetent thugs。 I am the Emperor!
当然钥匙是受保护的。我不是你手下那些无能的家伙。我是你们的王!
The key‘s been ready for thousands of years。 Once YOU are ready, I’ll hand it to you personally。
钥匙已经准备了数千年。一旦你准备好了,我就会把它交给你。
I‘m gonna pilot this thing, you just tell me where to shoot, and I’ll shoot。 Let‘s show these things a good time!
我要去开动这东西,你只需要告诉我向哪里射击,我就会照做。给这些家伙来个好看的吧!
And BOOM goes the bad guy!
炸掉那些坏家伙!
Where‘s your blood god now!
你的血神现在在哪里呢!
They‘re blowing up too fast, I can’t enjoy this! Well。。。 maybe I can enjoy it a little。
它们爆炸得太快了,我没法享受了!好吧……可能我还能享受一点点。
That‘s how goblins from Kezan roll!
这就是科赞的地精的行事方式!
Whoah whoah whoah, nobody said we‘d be dealing with undead!
哇啊哇啊,没人说我们得对付亡灵!
Uh, boss, I think what they call the politically correct term is “Forsaken”。
额,头儿,我想他们政治上的正确说法是“被遗忘者”。
How many more of these things do we gotta blow up before they get the message?
在他们得到消息之前,我们还得搞砸多少次?
MORE?! Bring it on!
更多?!拿过来!
Uh, boss, there are definitely some screws missing in places that the manual says require screws。
额,头儿,说明书上要螺丝的地方确实丢了几个螺丝。
作者:古伊尔·毁灭之锤