This laboratory contains thousands of the most dangerous viral strains in the known cosmos, alphabetically sorted for ease of access。
Alert。 Viral containment breached。 Contaminated specimen approaching。 Risk of infection imminent。
I am the Matron Of Tenacity, Herald of Endless Research。 Designation: M.O.T.H.E.R。
This facility has experimented on a variety of lifeforms to research solutions for Old God corruption。
Observation accurate。 This facility has run numerous experiments on loa to research solutions for Old God corruption。
Tests focused on the ability of G‘huun’s corruption to reanimate expired tissue。 Results were inconclusive and specimens were destroyed。
Analysis of your cerebral cortices indicates previous interactions with Old God specimens for certain individuals。
Any available data from your prior experiences can aid in this facility‘s research。
任何你以前的经验数据都可以帮助该设施的研究。
Analysis of your cerebral cortices indicates all present individuals have previously interacted with Old God specimens。
对你的大脑皮层的分析表明,所有个体都曾与上古之神标本进行交互。
Please report to the medical bay for neural extraction and cerebral tissue collection。
请向医疗舱报告神经提取和脑组织收集情况。
Now entering the data vault。 This is a comprehensive collection of titan knowledge。
现在进入数据保险库。这是泰坦知识的全面收集。
These discs currently contain fifty norgabytes of biological data on known lifeforms throughout the cosmos。
这些光盘目前包含50 norgabytes字节的关于整个宇宙已知生命形式的生物数据。
Seventy five norgabytes of every existing chemical compound。
包含75 norgabytes字节的关于每个现有化合物的数据。
And nine hundred fifty billion norgabytes of musical playlists and self-portrait images。
以及9500亿 norgabytes字节的关于音乐播放列表和自拍图片的数据。
Boot sequence initiated。
启动引导序列。
Error。 Disc malfunction。 Corrupted data stream deployed。
错误。光盘故障。损坏的数据流部署。
Designation, Uldir。 This research facility was designed to contain and study the entity known as G‘huun。
命名,奥迪尔。该研究设施旨在遏制和研究称为戈霍恩的实体。
Collection of data is imperative to combating the Old Gods。 G‘huun’s unique biology potentially holds the answer to eliminating their threat。
收集数据对于与上古之神战斗是必不可少的。 戈霍恩的独特生物潜力有着解决他们的威胁的答案。
Negative。 Data inconclusive。 Alternative research trials are being developed and are scheduled to be deployed in two thousand three hundred sixty four cycles。
否定。数据不确定。替代性研究试验正在开发中,并计划在2364个周期后进行部署。
In order to destroy the specimen, you must reactivate the vault consoles located throughout this wing。
为了摧毁标本,您必须重新启动位于整个部门的保险库控制台。
Activating all consoles will grant access to G‘huun’s vault, where the specimen may be purged by activating the reorigination drive。
激活所有控制台将允许访问戈霍恩的保险库,在那里可以通过激活重新驱动驱动器来清除标本。
Reorigination drive restored。 Vault access granted。
重新调整驱动器恢复。已授予保险库访问权限。
First console activated。 Restablishing energy matrix。
第一个控制台已激活。重新构建能量矩阵。
Corruption falling to safe levels。 System integrity restored。
腐化降至安全水平。 系统完整性恢复。
Subject G‘huun terminated。 No viable samples remaining。
实验对象戈霍恩终止。 无存活样本存留。
Console activated。 Facility safeguards rebooting。
控制台已激活。 设施保障重新启动。
Analysis indicates high levels of corruption。 Hypothesis: G‘huun reanimated this specimen and enhanced it。 Further testing required。
分析表明高水平的腐化。 假设:戈霍恩重新复苏了这个标本并加强了它。 需要进一步测试。
Warning, significant threat of contamination beyond this point。 Quarantine protocols prevent me from proceeding。
警告,重大污染威胁溢出。 隔离协议阻止我继续运行。
Disc accessed。 C‘thun data loading。
光盘访问。 克苏恩数据加载。
Load complete。 Disc shutting down。
加载完成。 光盘关闭。
Disc accessed。 Corrupted data loading。
光盘访问。 损坏数据加载。
Alert。 Detecting unsafe levels of void energy。
警报。 检测不安全的虚空能量。
Alert。 Void containment failsafe compromised。
警报。 虚空遏制保险装置失效。
Alert。 Dark projection manifesting。
警报。 黑暗投影显现。
Warning。 Additional nerubian are being replicated。
警告。 额外的蛛魔正在复制。
Warning。 Additional silithid are being replicated。
警告。 额外的异种蝎正在复制。
Data matrix overload。 Multiple discs accessed。
数据矩阵过载。 访问多个光盘。
Disc accessed。 Yogg-Saron data loading。
光盘访问。 约格萨隆数据加载。
戈霍恩
上古之神之一,被泰坦封印在奥迪尔。
The rot runs through your veins。 Let it spread。
腐烂贯穿你的血脉。让它传播。
Seek out your allies。 Share my gift。
寻找你的盟友。分享我的礼物。
Let the hunger take you。 Feed on their blood。
让饥饿吞噬你。喂他们的血。
My whispers will liquefy your mind。
我的耳语会液化你的思想。
Feel the twitch in your spine? That‘s where I exist。
感受脊椎的抽搐吗?那是我所在之处。
I feed on your terror!
我以你的恐惧为食!
The titans cannot save you!
泰坦无法拯救你!
My blight cannot be purged!
枯萎无法被清除!
You cannot escape infection!
你无法逃避感染!
Nothing can stop my pestilence!
没有什么能阻止我的瘟疫!
Come, servants of rot。 Consume!
来吧,腐烂的仆人。吞噬!
Children, come and feed!
孩子们,来吞食吧
Let the feast of a thousand maws begin!
让千喉之宴开始吧!
The outbreak has begun!
爆发已经开始!
The curse of flesh consumes you!
血肉诅咒将吞噬你!
The contagion。。。 has taken root within you。。。
传染病。。。已在你身上扎根。。。
Your screams will echo forever!
你的尖叫声将永远回响!
Your husk serves a new master now。
你的皮囊现在为新的主人服务。
I shall spread and consume this world。
我将散布自己,并吞噬这个世界
The seals are broken。 The end is here。 Come, and be the first to receive my gift。
封印破除了。末日已到来。来吧,成为第一个收到我的礼物的人。
You fight against the inevitable。 My plague cannot be stopped。 It already festers within you。
你在抵抗不可避免的事情。我的瘟疫无法被阻止。它已经在你心中溃烂。
The seals, broken。 The titans, gone。 The era of rot begins。
封印,破碎。 泰坦们,走了。 腐烂的时代开始了。
Such eager hosts。 You will be the first to receive my gift。
如此渴望的宿主。 你将是第一个收到我礼物的人。
You will carry my pestilence, and a vast, bubbling, putrid cyst will cover the world。
你将携带我的瘟疫,一个巨大的冒泡的溃烂囊肿将覆盖整个世界。
Finally, when the planet ruptures like a giant boil, my rot will spread across the cosmos。
最后,当这颗行星像一个巨大的水泡破裂时,我的腐烂会蔓延到宇宙中。
All life withers。 Accept this and be transformed。
所有的生命都将枯竭。 接受这一点并进行转化。
The tickle in your throat。 The itch in your mind。 I have always been with you。
你喉中的发痒。 你心中的渴望。 我一直和你在一起。
Your decay is inevitable。
你的腐败是不可避免的。
Your species exists to feed my growth。
你的物种存在以养活我的成长。
I will give your flesh purpose。
我会给予你肉体目的。
布莱恩·铜须
布莱恩将带领联盟进入奥迪尔,目前和泰后(MOTHER)的对话尚不完整。
I cannae send me lads down into the temple with these tiki masks about。 Their magic is too strong!
戴着这些提基面具,我无法把我的人送进神殿里去。他们的魔法太强大了!
Fantastic! We‘ll get an expedition underway immediately。
太棒了!我们会立即派遣探险队。
Someone‘s been killin’ the Zandalari trolls here, and it‘s too dangerous fer the Explorer’s League tae enter the temple until somethin‘s done about it! Get in there and root out the cause!
有人在这里杀死了赞达拉巨魔,搞清情况前,现在进入神殿对探险者联盟来说太危险了!你要进里面找出原因!
Ye done it! Now the lads from the Explorer‘s League can investigate the temple in peace。
你做到了!现在,探险者联盟的小伙们可以平静地调查神殿。
Bah, spiders! It‘s always spiders! This Yazma has ’em all over the place。 Squish a few will ye, so we can work in peace!
啊,蜘蛛!它总是蜘蛛!亚兹玛让这些东西到处都是。你能碾死几个么,让我们安心工作!
Well done! Though I can still feel those creepy crawlies in me beard!
做得好!虽然我的胡子里还是感到有点毛骨悚然!
A warrior who trained the Zandalari royalty remains hauntin‘ this tomb。 Put ’im to rest!
一个训练了赞达拉王朝的战士仍然徘徊在这个坟墓里。让他们安息!
Ha! Looks like ye showed him who‘s the real master!
哈!看来你已经告诉他谁才是真正的主人!
Bah, typical shoddy troll manufacturing。 That golem‘s gone haywire。 Beat it into submission!
啊,典型的伪劣巨魔制造。那个石像暴走了。打到它服从!
Pfft。 Dwarven constructs wouldna gone haywire like that。
啧。矮人构筑物就不会这样暴走。
。。。 Halls of Stone doesn‘t count。
。。。岩石大厅不算
Those undead trolls look tougher than the rest。 Watch out!
那些不死巨魔看起来比其他人更强悍。小心!
Ha! Looks like ye made those un-dead re-dead! Good work。
哈!看起来你干死那些不死的人了!做的好。
Ach! What manner o‘ beastie is this?!
啊!这是什么野兽?!
I‘ve never seen that kind o’ corruption before。
我从来没见过这种腐化。
It might be connected to Uldir。 Let‘s hurry and find out!
这可能与奥迪尔有关。抓紧时间调查!
Did that thing just say G‘huun?! Follow that machine!
那东西刚刚提到了戈霍恩?跟上那个机械!
Ach, the entrance is closing! I cannae let this chance pass me by!
啊,入口正在关闭!我不能让这个机会从手中溜走!
Go, get help! I‘ll see what I can do from inside Uldir tae stop this corruption!
快去,寻求帮助!我会试试看我能在奥迪尔内部做什么阻止腐化!
These caves must lead to the legendary Uldir!
这些洞穴肯定是通往传说中的奥迪尔!
The titans constructed this facility after the fall o‘ the Black Empire to run experiments on all manner of beasties。
泰坦们在黑帝国沦陷之后建造了这个设施,在各种各样的兽群上进行实验。
Who knows what secrets it contains? It may even have the answer tae defeatin‘ the Old Gods!
谁知道它包含什么秘密?它甚至可能有击败上古之神的答案!
A close call there。 If it had gotten past us, no tellin‘ how many it woulda infected on the surface。
侥幸逃生。如果它成功穿过我们,可说不准地表会被感染多少。
Ye made it! Just gimme a second。 I‘ve accessed some sort o’ caretaker that I believe operates this facility。
你成功了!给我一点时间。我已经访问了一些我认为正在管理个设施的看管人。
Gimme a sec。 I‘ll get these doors open。
给我一点时间。我会把门打开。
What?! No! The blasted doors are sealed! Start breakin‘ things ’til they open!
什么?!不!这该死的门被封印了!开始打破它吧,直到它打开为止
Aye! That did it! This technology isn‘t all that confusing if ye have a knack for it。
啊耶!成了!只要掌握了诀窍,这些科技并不复杂。
Ach! What in blazes is that thing!?
啊!这是什么鬼东西。
Ye missed one!
你漏了一个!
I‘ve heard stories about the power o’ N‘zoth’s minions, but I never thought I‘d see one。 Honestly, I hope I never do again。
我听说过关于恩佐斯爪牙的力量,但我从未想过我会看到一个。老实说,我希望我从未这么干。
You‘re a sight for sore eyes。 Close as I can figure, this is some sort o’ research facility。
你很眼尖。我可以认为,这是一个研究设施。
Well that explains why the blood trolls are lurkin‘ about, but why would the titans keep an Old God alive?
这可以解释为什么血巨魔对这里偷偷摸摸,但是为什么泰坦们会留一个上古之神的活口?
Did ye find the answer?
你找到答案了吗?
Ach! I dunnae think we have that kind of time。 Best get rid of G‘huun before this rot gets any worse。
啊!我觉得我们没时间了。最好还是在腐烂恶化前把戈霍恩解决了。
Sounds like a plan。 While we‘re at it, I’ll see what other secrets the titans may have left behind。
计划听上去不错。既然我们还有时间,我会调查一下泰坦还有没有其他秘密留在这。
I recognize the ugly on that troll。 What is Zul up to?
我认得那个丑陋的巨魔。祖尔在这干什么?
Eugh, so he‘s a reanimated corpse? Let’s put ‘im back in the ground。
呃,所以他其实是一个复苏的尸体?让我们把他送回地府吧。
We‘ll take it from here。 Time tae put an end to G’huun。
我们会接管这里。是时候结果戈霍恩了。
塔兰吉公主和泰后的对话
I am the Matron Of Tenacity, Herald of Endless Research。 Designation: M.O.T.H.E.R。
我是坚韧的总管,无尽调查的使者。名称:M.O.T.H.E.R。
She must be de reason de corruption hasn‘t completely overtaken dis facility。
她肯定是腐化没有完全控制这个设施的原因。
Alert。 Contaminated life forms detected。 Incinerators engaged。
警报。检测到受污染的生命形式。焚化炉激活。
De doors be locked! Shut down dat machine before we are reduced to ash!
门被关上了!在我们被烧成灰之前把那机器关了!
Facility systems compromised。 Proceed with caution。
设施系统受损。谨慎行事。
What is dis place?
这是什么地方?
Designation, Uldir。 This research facility was designed to contain and study the entity known as G‘huun。
命名,奥迪尔。该研究设施旨在遏制和研究称为戈霍恩的实体。
You‘ve been keeping dat abomination alive?! Why?
你一直留着那个可恨的东西?!为什么?
Collection of data is imperative to combating the Old Gods。 G‘huun’s unique biology potentially holds the answer to eliminating their threat。
收集数据对于与上古之神战斗是必不可少的。 戈霍恩的独特生物潜力有着解决他们的威胁的答案。
And have you found de answer?
那你找到答案了吗?
Negative。 Data inconclusive。 Alternative research trials are being developed and are scheduled to be deployed in two thousand three hundred sixty four cycles。
否定。数据不确定。替代性研究试验正在开发中,并计划在2364个周期后进行部署。
We don‘t have dat kind of time! G’huun must be stopped now!
我们没时间了!现在就必须阻止戈霍恩!
In order to destroy the specimen, you must reactivate the vault consoles located throughout this wing。
为了摧毁标本,您必须重新启动位于整个部门的保险库控制台。
Activating all consoles will grant access to G‘huun’s vault, where the specimen may be purged by activating the reorigination drive。
激活所有控制台将允许访问戈霍恩的保险库,在那里可以通过激活重新驱动驱动器来清除标本。
We have a plan。 Let‘s activate de consoles and put an end to G’huun‘s plague once and for all。
我们有计划了。让我们激活控制台,并彻底了结戈霍恩的瘟疫。
What is dis creature!? It appears as if it were once a loa。
这是什么生物!?这看起来曾经是个洛阿神灵。
Observation accurate。 This facility has run numerous experiments on loa to research solutions for Old God corruption。
观察准确。这个设施已经对洛阿神灵进行了大量的实验来研究上古之神腐化的解决方案。
Tests focused on the ability of G‘huun’s corruption to reanimate expired tissue。 Results were inconclusive and specimens were destroyed。
测试的重点是戈霍恩的腐化能否恢复过期的组织。结果不确定且标本被破坏。
It appears you missed one。
看起来你漏了一个。
Zul!? How is he alive? I saw him die by my father‘s hand!
祖尔!?他怎么会还活着?我亲眼看着父亲手刃了他!
Analysis indicates high levels of corruption。 Hypothesis: G‘huun reanimated this specimen and enhanced it。 Further testing required。
分析表明高水平的腐化。 假设:戈霍恩重新复苏了这个标本并加强了它。 需要进一步测试。
Warning, significant threat of contamination beyond this point。 Quarantine protocols prevent me from proceeding。
警告,重大污染威胁溢出。 隔离协议阻止我继续运行。
De rest is up to us。 Let‘s put an end to G’huun‘s disease。
剩下的就交给我们。让我们一起了结戈霍恩的疾病
作者:flwrz