Lilian Voss, a Forsaken rogue who originally distanced herself from other Undead, is now part of the Horde Campaign. She explains why she has taken a greater role helping Forsaken, especially the newly-turned:
莉莉安 沃斯,一个故意与其他被遗忘者保持距离的被遗忘潜行者,现在是为部落行动的一份子,这里她解释了为什么她在帮助被遗忘者扮演重要的角色,特别对那些新转化的
Player: You seem to have embraced the Horde.
玩家:你看起来接受了部落。
Lilian: "It seems my skills drew the attention of the powers that be. My services were... ""requested.""
莉莉安:看起来我的技巧引起权贵的关注,我的服务是..被需求的。
Did you catch the hidden meaning there? Sorry. Despite my profession, I'm not the best at subtlety
你明白它背后的隐藏意义吗?哦,对不起,你要原谅我的专业,我不是很擅长含蓄。(这被人提点可能是个梗,就是她说的是我不是很擅长“敏锐”)
Regardless, I know how to recognize an opportunity when I see one."
无论如何,当我看到一个机会的时候我就知道那就是个机会。
"It doesn't take a prophet to see that Sylvanas will use this war as a means of bringing more Forsaken into the world.
不言而喻的,希尔瓦娜斯将通过战争使带来更多的被遗忘者。
My own conversion was... difficult. I had a lot to work through. Many scores to settle.
我自己的转换很困难,我有很多工作要做,很多目标要解决。
I haven't let go of all that. But I also feel an obligation to help the newly risen adapt to their situation. Perhaps I can spare them the sort of pain I endured."
我并没有放弃之前的一切,但是我有责任帮助这些新生的被遗忘者适应环境,也许我可以让他们少忍受我经历的痛苦。
Player: And what of the Alliance?
玩家:那么联盟那边呢?
Lilian: "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them.
莉莉安:在我活着的时候,我被教导憎恨不死生物,学会如何毁灭他们。
When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all.
当我成为被遗忘者,我如此憎恨我自己。
But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh.
但是我看到正是联盟造成的这种恶意,人类王国逃避他们曾经的兄弟姐妹,因为正是我们提醒着他们在皮囊之下还潜伏着什么。
It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall."
是时候终结他们仇恨的循环,联盟值得被击败。
We then check in with Brother Zelling, a Tidesage who asked to be turned into Forsaken upon death.
然后我们继续了解了一下泽林。一个临死想成为被遗忘者的海洋祭祀。
How has your transition been, Zelling?
你的转变感觉怎么样,泽林?
"I'm not sure if... I still haven't...
我不确定,如果..我还没有..
This isn't easy, $n.
没那么简单,(玩家)。
Miss Voss advised me to focus on the task at hand. She says proving my worth to the Blightcaller is the best way to keep my family safe.
沃斯小姐建议我专注于手头的任务,他说向凋零者表示我的忠诚是保护我家人最好的办法。
My family..."
我的家人。
They are still in your thoughts.
他们仍在你的思想里。
"They are EVERYTHING to me!
他们是我的一切!
I... I realize they don't want me in their lives anymore. But that could change!
我…我意识到他们的生活里不在需要我,但是那可以改变!
Once they realize it's me, that I still love them, I know they will... they will...
一旦他们意识到我,我仍然爱着他们,我知道他们会…他们会…
I... I..."
我…我..
Focus, Brother Zelling!
集中精神,泽林!
作者:二萌alice