在经历了泰达希尔的燃烧,还有洛丹伦之战后,暴风城与奥格瑞玛中都添加了很多暗夜精灵,吉尔尼斯人和被遗忘者难民。
在奥格瑞玛中,有一对兽人父子正在讨论这场部落与联盟之间的战争,这次台词引用了部分《战神》和《辐射》系列。
You are quiet. More so than usual.
你很安静。比平时更安静。
I heard other children talking about the war. Did... did the Horde do something bad?
我从其他的孩子那里听说了这场战争。部落...部落是否做了坏事?
War is a test of honor. Once lost, it is not easily reclaimed.
战争是一场对荣誉的考验。一旦失去了,就很难夺回。
Remember that, boy.
牢记这点,男孩。
I will, Father.
我会的,父亲。
What is it, boy?
怎么了,男孩?
Is this a bad war? I mean... worse than the others?
这是一场坏的战争吗?我的意思是... 比其他的更坏?
Wars never change. Only the warriors do.
战争从未改变。只有战士变了。
Do you think this war is going to change the Horde?
你认为这场战争会改变部落吗?
We will see, boy. We will see.
我们会知道的,男孩。我们会知道的。
I feel bad that the elves lost their tree.
那些精灵失去了他们的树,我对此感到很难过。
Why?
为什么?
You told me that we orcs once lost our home.
你告诉我,我们兽人也曾经失去了家园。
That was long ago.
那是很久以前了的事了。
Didn't it make everyone sad?
可那不是让大家都很伤心吗?
We were... not ourselves. It is difficult to explain, boy.
我们... 不再是以前的我们了。这很难解释,男孩。
Mother spoke of it sometimes. I... I think it made her cry.
以前妈妈有时会谈到它。我...我觉得这曾让她流泪。
I don't think anyone should lose their home. Not if it makes them feel like that.
我认为任何人都不应该失去家园。如果他们对此感到伤心的话。
You have your mother's heart.
你有着你母亲的心肠。
作者:flwrz