8.1资料片测试服数据挖掘 一些剧情推进对话文案

消消乐
新浪游戏魔兽世界正文
正文
视频
攻略

8.1一些剧情推进对话文案翻译

2018-09-30 16:52 新浪游戏

0

  玛维相关

  Blightcaller yet lives, but at the cost of one of his queen‘s val’kyr。

  凋零者还活着,不过消耗了他的女王的一名瓦格里。

  It is time we reclaim our home。 You, Maiev, must command our forces。

  是时候夺回我们的家园了!玛维,你必须领导我们的军队!

  Your death is at hand, Maiev! Dark Rangers, attack!

  你死到临头了,玛维!黑暗守卫,进攻!(应该是凋零者)

  No matter what we face, no matter whose souls you desecrate, you will not defeat us!

  无论我们面对什么,无论你污染了谁的灵魂,你都无法战胜我们!

  Well done。 With Bashal‘Aran secured, we will bolster our forces and strike at the Horde。 Fight for every resource from here to Lor’danel。

  干得好,有了巴沙兰(黑海岸一个地点)屏障的庇护,我们将援助我们的军队,突袭部落!争取每一份从此处到洛内达尔的资源。

  There is no hope for you, Maiev。 The forces of death are endless。 You will watch your pathetic base crumble into dust。

  没有希望了,玛维。死亡军团无穷无尽。你将眼睁睁看着你脆弱的基地被碾为尘埃。(凋零者)

  None can evade the strike of a true warden。 You should know that better than anyone!

  没人可以逃离一个真正守望者的追捕,你应该比任何人都知道这一点。(疑似塞拉·月卫)

  Where is Sira? She is not with you。

  塞拉不在你身边,她在哪儿?

  She。。。 I will explain in private。

  她。。。我会私下跟你解释。

  塞拉相关

  We have lost contact with Auberdine, and I want to know why! Go!

  我们和奥伯丁失去联系了,我必须知道原因!快!

  Sira? No! What has that banshee done to her?!

  塞拉?不!那个女妖都对她做了什么?!

  Champions, prepare yourselves。 Sira is sure to strike while we are vulnerable。

  勇士,保持警惕。塞拉肯定会在我们疏于防备的时候偷袭我们。

  Darkshore belongs to us, Maiev。 We are coming for you。

  黑海岸属于我们,玛维。我们来找你了。

  You do not frighten me, Sira。 Nor do the forces of death you now serve!

  就算现在你为死亡军团效力,你也吓不倒我的,塞拉。

  Sira。。。 No。。。 Turn back now, or I will be forced to strike you down!

  塞拉,不,回头吧,否则我必须将你打倒。

  Maiev。 She is a fool to think she can stop us。

  玛维。她愚蠢地认为她可以组织我们。

  Heroes! Press forward to Bashal‘Aran。 From there, we will lay waste to the Alliance!

  英雄们!向巴沙兰进军。我们将在彼处碾碎联盟!

  Bashal‘Aran is under our control。 Scour the region for more resources and lay waste to any obstacles between here and Lor’danel。

  巴沙兰在我们的掌控之下。收集这片区域的资源并摧毁所有到洛内达尔的障碍。

  You are a Warden no longer, Sira! You have abandoned everything we stand for!

  你不再是守望者了塞拉!你背弃了我们所有守护之物!

  De storm。。。 calls。。。

  风暴。。。将至。。。(应该是某个巨魔酱油)

  It is you who abandoned us, Maiev! You burdened me with everything in your absence!

  是你背弃了我们,玛维!你的视而不见让我背负了一切!(难道是7.0发了一版本任务觉得被压榨了?)

  Leave nothing alive。

  不留活口。

  This ends here, Maiev。 You will know how it feels when your allies fail you。

  就在此处终结吧,玛维。你会体会到被盟友辜负的绝望的。

  It is true I have wronged you in the past, Sira。。。 but there is no justice in this!

  过去我确实辜负了你,塞拉,但此时此地并没有正义可言!

  This is your last warning, Sira。 For the sake of Elune, stand down!

  最后警告一次,塞拉。以艾露恩之名,放下武器!

  Death comes for us all you old crone。 The dark lady merely released me from a fate of decrepit ineptitude。

  死亡降临了,你们这些食古不化的老东西。黑暗女士把我从腐朽和衰老的命运中解放出来了!

  Then you leave me no choice! Bandu thoribas!

  那么你必须离我而去了!准备战斗!

  Death comes for us all。。

  死亡降临了。。

  Suffering leads to death。

  受难而死吧。

  A Warden is prepared, even in death。

  即使死亡,守望者也时刻准备着。

  Quickly champions, take up a glaive and deal with these shades!

  赶快,勇士!拿起月刃驱赶这些阴影!

  希尔瓦娜斯

  Thank you for coming so quickly, $n。 This is a matter I could entrust only to you。

  你来的很及时,xxx(玩家)。这件事我只能托付给你。

  My spies report that Varok Saurfang has escaped Alliance custody。 He‘d been held in the Stormwind Stockades since the assault on Lordaeron。

  我的密探报告说,萨鲁法尔大王已经逃离了暴风城的监禁。自从洛丹伦之战后,他一直被关押在暴风城监狱,

  Should the boy-king‘s forces locate Saurfang, no doubt they will kill him on sight。

  那个小鬼国王的人毫无疑问会在萨鲁法尔进入视线的那一刻杀死他。

  While some within our ranks have questioned the High Overlord‘s loyalties, we cannot allow him to fall back into the enemy’s hands。

  虽然我们的队伍中有人质疑大王的忠诚,但是我们不能让他落入敌手。

  I expect you to find him before they do。

  我希望你能在他们(联盟)行动之前找到他。

  Dark Ranger Lyana is an exceptional tracker。 She will assist you on this assignment。

  Of course, my lady。

  黑暗卫士莱雅娜是一名出色的斥候,她会帮你完成这项任务。

  遵命,黑暗女士。

  Ugh。。。 are we dead? Is this how Sylvanas always feels?

  啊。。。我们死了吗?这就是希尔瓦娜斯一直体会的?

  Nope。。。 not dead。 Just wishing we were dead。 This must be how Sylvanas always feels。

  不,没死,真希望我们是死了。这肯定是希尔瓦娜斯一直体会的。

  Thank you for coming, $n。 Zuldazar is still reeling from de Alliance attack。 De faith of my people has been shaken。。。 as has my own。

  感谢你的到来,xxx。祖达萨依然因联盟的进攻而感到震惊。人民的信仰动摇了。。。连我也是如此。

  I too know the pain of losing a father。 If there is anything I can do, please do not hesitate to ask。

  丧父之痛,我也深有体会。如果有什么我能做的,请尽管提出来。

  You have seen firsthand the treachery of the Alliance。 Let your grief be sated by vengeance against them。

  你已目睹了联盟的背叛(此处翻译不敢确定,请大手子斧正),让你的无情复仇抚慰你的悲伤。

  This is not the time to speak of revenge, Blightcaller!

  这不是说复仇的时候,凋零者!

余下全文(1/2)

精彩图片

推荐阅读

热门工具

全民手游攻略
全民手游攻略

(最新最全手游攻略问答社区)

下载
猫爪—推荐好游戏
猫爪—推荐好游戏

走心的游戏推荐平台

下载
返回顶部

微信扫描打开APP下载链接提示代码优化×