魔兽8.0测试服剧情文本挖掘 凯瑟琳与吉安娜对话

消消乐
新浪游戏魔兽世界正文
正文
视频
攻略

魔兽8.0凯瑟琳与吉安娜对话

2018-05-27 15:33 新浪游戏

0

  留给数据挖掘者的讯息

  This is--a test of--our new hyphen--breaking technology which--we are getting--to help sentences--read better。 If you--are datamining this--then I am--sorry, but--you are sure--to be disappointed。 Okay--FINE--Jaina really is--a dreadlord--oh and so--are Sylvanas--Anduin--and Khadgar--I mean--who ISN‘T a--dreadlord, really?

  这是-一个-测试,测试-我们-新的-连字-符号-断句-技术,以使-阅读-句子-更加-容易。如果-你们-挖掘-出了-这段-我很-抱歉,但是-你们-一定-会很-失望。

  好吧-好的-吉安娜-其实是-一个-恐惧-魔王-希尔瓦娜斯-安度因-卡德加-谁又-不是-呢?

  伯拉勒斯的公民们!

  伯拉勒斯的公民们!抬起你们的头,遥望潮汐吧!

  跳过起始任务

  This may be an alt-friendly option to save some time after you complete the scenario once!

  在完成过场景战役后,也许这是个节约时间的友善选项。

  I‘ve heard this tale before。。。

  我以前听过这故事…<跳过库尔提拉斯引导任务,开始你在伯拉勒斯的旅程>

  Are you sure you want to skip the Kul Tiras introductory quests?

  你确定要跳过库尔提拉斯引导任务?

  植物的双关语

  Why can‘t the Horde just leaf us alone?

  为什么部落就不能不来烦我?(leaf=叶子,leave=留下)

  Will you bear me in your branches, ancient one?

  古树,你介意我呆在你的枝头吗?

  This turf war has gone on long enough!

  这场争地盘的战争持续的够久了!(turf=草皮,turf war=争地盘)

  What would our sporefather think of what we‘ve become?

  我们已经变成了怎样,我们的先祖会怎样想?

  加里维克斯

  Well excuuuuuuse me, Banshee Prince。 Sorry if I‘m rattled after nearly getting killed。。。 in a deal that I was against making in the first place!

  恕…恕我直言,女妖亲王(应指萨莱因)。如果我在打哆嗦,请原谅我刚刚差点没了小命…那是一场打从一开始我就反对的交易!

  That deal was more trouble than it was worth。 There is an easier way to get what we want。。。 by cuttin‘ out the middle man, if you get my drift。

  这交易风险比收益大得多。有条捷径能让我们得到想要的…把中介排除掉。懂我意思吧。

  凯瑟琳与吉安娜

  Katherine goes to rescue Jaina from Thros, the Blighted Lands。 This build added more dialogue from the end of the scenario:

  凯瑟琳试图将吉安娜从枯败之地救出。这个版本在场景战役结尾添加了更多对话。

  Jaina? Is it really you?

  吉安娜?真的是你吗?

  Come, daughter。 We‘ll find our way out of here。

  女儿,来。我们会找到出去的路。

  Mother, look out!

  妈,当心!

  Mother!

  妈!

  You challenged the wrong family, fiend!

  你惹了不该惹的一家人,魔鬼!

  To arms, $n!

  拿起武器,<玩家>!

  My people defeated your kind once, monster。 We will do so again!

  我的人民一度击败了你的族类,怪物。我们会再来一次!

  And Kul Tiras will never yield。

  库尔提拉斯永不屈服。

  Mother! Are you alright?

  妈!你没事吧!

  Yes。。。 I will be fine。

  是的……我会没事的。

  We‘d better go before more of those。。。 things。。。 arrive。

  我们最好快点走…趁更多那种…东西…还没过来。

  It will be a relief to put this place behind me。

  离开这种地方会让我松口气。

  Clearly the Drust have no interest in keeping their prisoners alive。 We cannot let this fate befall Jaina。

  显然,德鲁斯特人没有兴趣留他们的囚犯一命。我们绝不能让这种命运落到吉安娜身上。

  Very well。 Come, mother。 Time to go home。

  非常好。来吧,妈。是时候回家了。

  You will never take our prize!

  你休想带走我们的奖赏!

  She belongs to Gorak Tul!

  她属于高莱克·图尔!

  We will not be denied。。。 our vengeance。。。

  我们不能被否认……我们的复仇……

  Your screams will be unending!

  你们的尖叫将永不停歇!

  You will。。。 wish for death。。。

  你会…只求一死……

  莉莉安·沃斯

  In previous builds, there was text explaining why Lilian helped the Horde。 Now we learn a little about her affiliation with the Uncrowned from Legion:

  先前的版本中,曾有文本解释莉莉安为何要协助部落。现在我们对无冕者里她的加入有了些许了解。

  I thought you served the Uncrowned。 Have you changed your allegiance?

  我本以为你为无冕者效力。你换主子了?

  “Not exactly。 When you see an opportunity, you take it。

  不完全是。当你发现契机,你便会抓住它。

  做游戏

  The following dialogue implies that some NPCs are having a good time playing games together and arguing over rules:

  以下对话描述了几个NPC正玩得开心,又因为规则吵了起来的场景。

  I‘ve told you before, bard isn’t a class!

  我告诉过你,吟游诗人不是一个职业!

  No, the tree is not vulnerable to fire attacks

  不,那棵树并没有火焰易伤。

  Stop antagonizing the quest giver!

  停下来,别在攻击发任务的人了!

  Can the guard see me looting this body?

  守卫会看到我正摸尸体么?

  It would be easier to heal you if you didn‘t stand in the fire all the time。

  如果你能别一直站在火里,给你治疗就会变得更容易些。

  I loot the candle。

  我摸到蜡烛了。

  Don‘t spill your ale on my character sheet!

  别把你的麦芽啤酒浇到我的人物卡上!

  I cast Frostbolt into the darkness!

  我向黑暗中施放寒冰箭!

  Maybe those clothes will help your gathering skills。

  也许这些衣服能帮助你习得技能。

余下全文(1/2)

精彩图片

推荐阅读

热门工具

全民手游攻略
全民手游攻略

(最新最全手游攻略问答社区)

下载
猫爪—推荐好游戏
猫爪—推荐好游戏

走心的游戏推荐平台

下载
返回顶部

微信扫描打开APP下载链接提示代码优化×